Go to top of page

Request for FEE-HELP Assistance - OUA

The request for Commonwealth assistance that a student must complete and lodge in order to receive a FEE–HELP loan for units of study undertaken with Open Universities Australia (OUA).

This glossary item applies to the collection types:
  • Higher Education Student Collection