Go to top of page

Request for Commonwealth Assistance

A form that a student must complete and lodge to their provider if they wish to receive assistance from the Commonwealth. There are different forms for different types of assistance.

This glossary item applies to the collection types:
  • Higher Education Student Collection
  • VET Collections