Higher Education Providers Purposes
Purposes of the following types:
- Those associated with the general teaching and teaching‑and‑research purposes of an higher education provider in connection with higher education courses provided at the higher education provider (including preparatory work in connection with proposed higher education courses to be provided at the higher education provider).
- Those associated with the specific research purposes of the higher education provider.
- The provision by the higher education provider of courses of continuing education.
- Other purposes for which recurrent grants are provided for higher education through the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (HESA).
- Provision of TAFE courses.
- Provision of teaching services and facilities to external bodies.
This glossary item applies to the collection types:
- Higher Education Staff Collection