The Opens in a new window: Higher Education Support Act 2003 (HESA) primarily provides for the Commonwealth to give financial support for higher education and certain vocational education and training:
- through grants and other payments made largely to higher education providers; and
- through financial assistance to students (usually in the form of loans).
This glossary item applies to the collection types:
- Higher Education Student Collection
- Higher Education Staff Collection
- VET Collections
- University Applications and Offers Collection