HEIMS Administration provides a centralised access point for higher education and VET providers to directly:
- allocate CHESSNs to students;
- notify the department of potential duplicate CHESSNs;
- view student entitlement information; and
- report Commonwealth scholarship submissions to the Higher Education Information Management System (HEIMS).
HEIMS Administration is available via the Opens in a new window: Education Portal.
This glossary item applies to the collection types:
- Higher Education Student Collection
- Higher Education Staff Collection
- VET Collections
- University Applications and Offers Collection