Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 06

06. A Tertiary Admission Centre handles the bulk of our undergraduate applications. Do I need to report these applicants?

No. Higher Education Providers are not required to submit any data on applications processed on their behalf by Tertiary Admission Centres. Higher Education Providers are to submit data that relates to a direct admission only. TAC information on preferences and offers will be identified against each Higher Education Provider.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22A%20Tertiary%20Admission%20Centre%20handles%20the%20bulk%20of%20our%20undergraduate%20applications.%20Do%20I%20need%20to%20report%20these%20applicants%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top