Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 05

05. Should I include applications where the applicant is applying for VET or TAFE courses and undergraduate courses at a Higher Education Institution?

Yes. If the application lists at least a single preference for a Commonwealth-supported place in an undergraduate award course at a Higher Education institution then the application is considered to be a valid application and must be reported.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Should%20I%20include%20applications%20where%20the%20applicant%20is%20applying%20for%20VET%20or%20TAFE%20courses%20and%20undergraduate%20courses%20at%20a%20Higher%20Education%20Institution%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top