Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 03

03. Should I include applications where the applicant is applying for Post Graduate courses only?

No. To be a valid application the applicant must have applied for at least one Commonwealth-supported place in an Undergraduate Award course at a Higher Education Institution.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Should%20I%20include%20applications%20where%20the%20applicant%20is%20applying%20for%20Post%20Graduate%20courses%20only%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top