Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 02

02. Does that mean a New Zealand citizen is not to be reported?

No. New Zealand Citizens are eligible for Commonwealth Supported Places and therefore need to be reported in this collection.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Does%20that%20mean%20a%20New%20Zealand%20citizen%20is%20not%20to%20be%20reported%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top