Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 01

01. Should I include applications lodged by overseas students?

No. The collection is for Domestic students only. Only applicants with the Citizen/resident indicator (element 358) below need to be reported. Applications should not be reported where an applicant’s citizenship status is unknown at the time of application.

Citizen/resident indicator Meaning
1 Australian citizen
2 New Zealand citizen
3 Permanent Resident (BOTPL)
8 Residents that hold a Humanitarian visa


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Should%20I%20include%20applications%20lodged%20by%20overseas%20students%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top