Go to top of page

Timing, scope, structure and elements - FAQ 09

09. Do we need to report non award courses that don't lead to full courses?

Courses that are not accredited as higher education awards are not reported to the department. It is only accredited higher education courses of study that must be reported.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Do%20we%20need%20to%20report%20non%20award%20courses%20that%20don't%20lead%20to%20full%20courses%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top