Go to top of page

Timing, scope, structure and elements - FAQ 01

01. How do I know when I need to submit data?

Each data collection has a reporting schedule. Reporting schedules are issued under a Ministerial Notice for higher education providers or VET FEE‑HELP providers and are available for each specific reporting year. Reporting calendars also specify all requirements for each provider type for a calendar year.

Reporting schedules and calendars are available for each collection and reporting year from the main menus for each of the data collections on HEIMSHELP.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22How%20do%20I%20know%20when%20I%20need%20to%20submit%20data%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top