Go to top of page


15. If the students are undertaking multiple courses, will they need to complete a SA-HELP Request for Assistance form (CAF) for each eligible course?

We suggest that students should complete a SA‑HELP Request for Assistance form (CAF) for each eligible course. This will ensure that they continue to be eligible for SA‑HELP if they withdraw or complete one of the courses prior to a second course. If a student only completes one CAF and then completes/withdraws from that course, they will no longer be eligible for SA‑HELP.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22If%20the%20students%20are%20undertaking%20multiple%20courses%2C%20will%20they%20need%20to%20complete%20a%20SA-HELP%20Request%20for%20Assistance%20form%20(CAF)%20for%20each%20eligible%20course%3F%20%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top