Go to top of page


13. If a student has incurred a student services and amenities fee for a given period, and is subsequently granted a remission for all units of study in that period, is the provider permitted to keep the fee?

SA-HELP debts cannot be remitted (similar to OS-HELP). A provider is not required to return the monies paid or debt incurred by the student. It is up to each provider to determine their policies on refunds for the fee. ​


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22If%20a%20student%20has%20incurred%20a%20student%20services%20and%20amenities%20fee%20for%20a%20given%20period%2C%20and%20is%20subsequently%20granted%20a%20remission%20for%20all%20units%20of%20study%20in%20that%20period%2C%20is%20the%20provider%20permitted%20to%20keep%20the%20fee%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top