Go to top of page


03. In the event where a higher education provider does not charge a SA fee, is there still a requirement that a SA–HELP submission will be provided to the department?

No. If a student does not incur a SA‑HELP debt, there is no requirement for the provider to submit a SA‑HELP file.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22In%20the%20event%20where%20a%20higher%20education%20provider%20does%20not%20charge%20a%20SA%20fee%2C%20is%20there%20still%20a%20requirement%20that%20a%20SA%E2%80%93HELP%20submission%20will%20be%20provided%20to%20the%20department%3F%20%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top