Go to top of page


11. Can a student do a language course once they arrive in the Asian country?

A: A student may undertake their language study overseas. It may be undertaken in the same period in which the student is undertaking their OS‑HELP study in Asia, as long as it satisfies the requirement that the language be preparatory to the student's study in Asia.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Can%20a%20student%20do%20a%20language%20course%20once%20they%20arrive%20in%20the%20Asian%20country%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top