Go to top of page


07. If a student is going on a shorter term study tour to several countries, how do we manage the country code?

A: For students going on a study tour the reporting requirement is to provide a primary country of study and a secondary country of study. In line with current practice, the primary country of study is the country where the student spends most of their time. If the student is receiving their OS‑HELP assistance for study in Asia and they are also receiving a supplementary amount for study in Asia, then at least one of the primary or secondary countries must be in Asia.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22If%20a%20student%20is%20going%20on%20a%20shorter%20term%20study%20tour%20to%20several%20countries%2C%20how%20do%20we%20manage%20the%20country%20code%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top