Principal Mode of Delivery of Offshore Course
||Principal mode of delivery of offshore course
||Course is not an offshore course
Course is delivered offshore and mode of delivery is:
||External – with face‑to‑face component
||External – with no face‑to‑face component
- An offshore course is a course that is offered fully or partially offshore. Courses that are offered from within Australia through distance education are not considered to be offshore courses.
- Internal mode of delivery: course delivery is principally face‑to‑face, requiring regular attendance at a provider or follows an agreed schedule for the purposes of supervision.
- External mode of delivery – with face‑to‑face component: courses offered via distance education, online learning or correspondence, with compulsory attendance at classes during certain blocks of time.
- External mode of delivery – with no face‑to‑face component: courses offered via distance education, online learning or correspondence, with no compulsory face‑to‑face component.
- Multi modal delivery: delivery is organised comparatively equally between internal and external modes of delivery.
- Where a course is delivered in more than one mode at a campus the main mode of delivery is reported.
Provider Information Request:
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top