A code that identifies the type of arrangement through which an offshore course is being delivered.
||Type of operation of campus
||Course is not delivered offshore
Course is delivered fully or partially offshore and is delivered through:
||a stand‑alone arrangement
||a partnership arrangement
- A stand‑alone arrangement: The course, curriculum, teaching and the provision of learning support and infrastructure is the sole responsibility of the Australian institution.
- Partnership arrangement: an arrangement in which the responsibility for the course curriculum, teaching, and learning support and infrastructure is shared with other entities, such as through partnerships with other institutions or entities, sub‑contracting of services, or franchising. The Australian provider has responsibility for academic oversight of the arrangement.
- Where a course is delivered through more than one type of operation at a campus please report the principal arrangement.
- An offshore course is a course that is offered fully or partially offshore. Courses that are offered from within Australia through distance education are not considered to be offshore courses.
- Off‑shore does not mean "distance" or on‑line study.
Provider Information Request:
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top