A code that identifies whether a member of academic staff has a full-time work contract or fractional full-time work contract in respect of their current duties.
|Element name:||Work contract code|
|1||Full‑time work contract|
|2||Fractional full‑time work contract|
|5||Casual work contract - calendar year (method 1)|
|6||Casual work contract - financial year (method 2)|
- Code "1" is to be used where FTE equals 100 (1.0)
- Code "2" is to be used where FTE is less than 100 (1.0).
- Fractional full‑time staff are those employed less than full‑time but are employed on a permanent basis and not on a casual basis and should be reported as "2".
- Codes "5" & "6" are to be used when reporting casual FTE across the full year.
- Codes "5" & "6" will identify whether you have used the calendar year (method 1) or financial year (method 2) to calculate casual staff FTE.
Provider Information Request:
- PIR Staff (PSF)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top