A code that indicates the year, month and day which is the Census date of that Unit of Study/Subject
|Field name:||UNIT-STUDY-CENSUS- DATE|
|Element name:||Unit of study census date|
|YYYYMMDD||Unit of Study Census Date in YYYYMMDD format|
- 1st 4 digits – Year sub‑field (e.g. 2015)
- 2nd 2 digits – Month sub‑field (e.g. 06)
- 3rd 2 digits – Day sub‑field (e.g. 06)
- The unit of study census date refers to year, month and day on which a student's enrolment is taken to be finalised in the particular unit of study
- It is not the commencement date of an overall course.
- The unit of study census date should not occur less than 20 per cent of the way through the period during which the unit of study is being undertaken.
- Please use format as requested above, for example, '20120630' in all required cells.
Provider Information Request:
- PIR Student (PSD)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top