A code which uniquely identifies each course within a Higher Education Provider
|Element name:||Course code|
|Units:||Code (alphanumeric), left justified, with trailing blanks if needed|
|Any data||Code assigned by the Provider|
- Assign a code (up to 10 characters) to each course which uniquely identifies it within the provider. It is important for that this code remains unchanged from year to year
- Every higher education course must be reported.
- Every course that has domestic or international fee‑paying places must be included on this file.
- Every course that is delivered either fully or partially offshore must be included on this file.
Provider Information Request:
- PIR Student (PSD)
- PIR Course of Study (PCO)
- PIR Past Course Completions (PPS)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top