A code which identifies the scholarship type code
|Element name:||Scholarship type code|
|00||Not a scholarship indicated below|
|06||Indigenous Staff Scholarship|
|08||A student receiving a Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend|
|09||A student receiving a Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset, but not receiving a RTP Stipend|
- With the implementation of new arrangements for the research block grants, from 1 January 2017 these codes are only to be used for revisions or retrospective reporting.
- 01 Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) Scheme funded by the department
- 02 International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) Scheme
- 07 Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) and International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- Students coded as 08 can be in receipt of a RTP Stipend either solely or in addition to a RTP Fees Offset.
- RTP Stipend and RTP Fees Offset are as defined in the Opens in a new window: Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research) 2017.
Please refer to the glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- Enrolment (EN)
- Enrolment Revisions (ER)
- Past Course Completions (PS)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top