A code which indicates the month and year in which the student commenced the current course of study for the first time.
|Element name:||Course of study commencement date|
|Units:||YYYYMM, right justified (in each sub-field), with a leading zero (in each sub-field) if needed|
|YYYYMM||Date student commenced the course of study in YYYYMM format|
- 1st 4 digits – Year sub-field (e.g. 1978)
- 2nd 2 digits – Month sub-field (e.g. 06)
Please refer to glossary entry for ‘Commencing students’
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- Commencement Date Revision (RC)
- Student Load/Liability (LL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (RL)
- VET Commencement Date Revision (VRC)
- VET Student Load/Liability (VLL) & Revised VET Student Load/Liability (VRL)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top