A code which uniquely identifies each course within a Higher Education/VET Provider (Provider).
|Element name:||Course code|
|Units:||Code (alphanumeric), left justified, with trailing blanks if needed|
|Any data||Code assigned by the Provider|
Assign a code to each course which uniquely identifies it within the Provider. The code should remain unchanged from year to year.
Higher Education only
For every Course of Study record where E310 equals 04-14, 20, 21 or 22, there must be at least one Campus File record, matching on Element 307 (course code).
Every course that has Commonwealth Assisted and/ or domestic fee paying places must be included on this file.
Every course that is delivered either fully or partially offshore must be included on this file.
The TGA code should be used to identify each eligible course of study.
For more information about terms used in these guidelines see the glossary.
Higher Education Student:
- Campus (CM)
- Campus Deletions (CD)
- Commencement Date Revision (RC)
- Commonwealth Assisted Students HELP DUE (DU)
- Course of Study (CO)
- Enrolment Revisions (ER)
- OS-Help (OS) and Revised OS-Help (RO)
- OS-HELP Revision (OR)
- Past Course Completions (PS)
- Revisions (SR)
- SA-HELP (SA)
- Student Enrolment (EN)
- Student Load/Liability (LL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (RL)
- Unit of Study Completions (CU)
- VET Commencement Date Revision (VRC)
- VET Commonwealth Assisted Students (VDU)
- VET Course Completions (VCC)
- VET Course of Study (VCO)
- VET Enrolment Revisions (VER)
- VET Student Enrolment (VEN)
- VET Student Load/Liability (VLL) & Revised VET Student Load/Liability (VRL)
- VET Student Revisions (VSR)
- VET Unit of Study Completions (VCU)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top