A code which uniquely identifies a unit of study
|Element name:||Unit of study code|
|Units:||Code (alphanumeric), left justified, with trailing blanks if needed|
|Any data||Code assigned by the Provider|
The code assigned to each unit of study must uniquely identify it within the provider and must remain unchanged in each of the submissions of the Student Load/Liability file for a reference year.
Where, for internal administration purposes, a provider uses more than one code for a single unit of study, only one of those units of study codes should be reported.
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- OS-HELP Revision (OR)
- Student Load/Liability (LL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (RL)
- Student Revisions (SR)
- Unit of Study Completions (CU)
- VET Student Load/Liability (VLL) & Revised VET Student Load/Liability (VRL)
- VET Student Revisions (VSR)
- VET Unit of Study Completions (VCU)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top